Thursday, November 15, 2012

chikan work on my baby frock

Hi all,
I had an organza shawl of an old salwar and i kept that to use when i learn stitching....and now the time came, i started going for stitching classes and stitched simple salwar bottoms using machine...sharing this with little pride..i really wanted to learn stitching for past few years..but now only i got a chance..

I thought to make a frock for my baby and the material was plain pink organza material...so i did chikan work design which i saw during a blog visit.here is the link for that blog ...

Pls do tell me your suggestions
I will share the frock once i stitch it....

6 comments:

  1. u select a good colour combination for the work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya.. Even i felt the same .. Could have been better if the colour combo was gud.. But it looks better on the cloth than on the photo..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancie, Very beautiful and perfect chikan work. Sorry for not sending the motif bcoz we were on a vacation to Bangalore and we came back only yesterday. Have u drawn the picture by seeing mine. Good keep it up. Happy that my page inspired you to do it. Thanks for linking my page from your blog. Waiting to see more from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi shami,
      Thanks for ur comment.. I drew the design after seeing urs... Have to do something soon...

      Delete
  4. Perfect stitching..I love your work..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ! its remarkable ,your hard work and pleasure in this job, puts perfection.

    ReplyDelete